Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last year picture=.=
Got little bit crazy o...wahaha
I can't slp o...duno y
Too miss my darling ad...
Just now i go yam cha with jie jie de fren at STATION 1...
原来~我还有魅力的。。。哈哈
还有人跟我拿号码=.=呵呵。。。
我不想给哦~因为他的头发很tebal=.=
硬硬拿他的电话给我~38
I think o~if lalat masuk pun tak boleh keluar o...wahahaha
Then Jothi also at there...Beside our table^^
She also laugh that boy o=.=so huai dan..wakaka~
Then back home ad lo...He sms me say me leng wa...wahahahaha
Then he call me...WALAO...
我才不要接。。。烦到。。。吵死人。。。哈哈
希望他明白我在逃避。。。哈哈
Then o...
1 more day is Saturday ad...YAHOOOOO
Then i think i will hug my darling tight tight o...
aiyo~2weeks meet once?
Sorry darling...
I hope u understand o...LOVE U
Good night

3 comments:

  1. stupid..
    now i leave you a..
    go die la..
    38~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ... ur pic so dangerous !!
    haha u so chram de ma ... haha !!
    sure got boy take hp.no from u la ~
    his hair reli lalat masuk pun tak boleh keluar ??
    hahahaha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg ~~put down d knife !!!
    aemy sayang u:)
    xixi

    walao sure lah~my dear crystal so leng lui wan :)

    www.wretch.cc/blog/happi103

    ReplyDelete

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com